If you have any high school students, be sure to check out this free course on the Constitution.
“Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the Constitution” is a 10-week online course presented by Hillsdale College.
Featuring an expanded format from the “Introduction to the Constitution” lecture series with Hillsdale College President Dr. Larry Arnn, Constitution 101 follows closely the one-semester course required of all Hillsdale College undergraduate students.
In this course, you can:
- watch lectures from the same Hillsdale faculty who teach on campus;
- study the same readings taught in the College course;
- submit questions for weekly Q&A sessions with the faculty;
- access a course study guide;
- test your knowledge through weekly quizzes; and
- upon completion of the course, receive a certificate from Hillsdale College.
Sign up here. This will take you to a page asking for a donation, but you can click (If you cannot donate at this time, please click here for immediate access to registration information.) Later, if you have money you can donate.
You will receive an email confirmation for further instructions and a link to sign in and start the course. It is available at all times, so you can start any time. This is a great resource for our kids to understand the constitution from a conservative college. I recommend taking the course with your teenage kids -- that's what we're doing. We just signed up.